Musicplay Grade 2 Digital Resources
Themes and Variations
Musicplay is an award-winning music curriculum for elementary schools. Musicplay is a sequential curriculum with lessons that follow the calendar year. The weekly lesson outlines the new concepts that will be taught, those that will be reviewed, and includes seasonal and holiday repertoire. The planning is done for the teacher!
Each presentation has:
- Musical notation
- Song lyrics with colorful illustrations - great for shared reading!
- One slide lyrics
- Color coded Boomwhacker® melodies for simple reading and scale songs
- Slides to teach students how to read music: rhythm, melody, expression
- Kids demo videos of many of the singing games
- Orff arrangements
- Searchable Excel index
- Links to excellent websites
- If teachers have a Smartboard in their classroom, they can use all the interactivity of the board when using the Smart Notebook files.
| Physical Edition - $150
- Projectable files with audio
|To get your download edition, add this product to your cart. After you go through the checkout process, a download link will appear on the final page. You will also receive an email with a link to your download. If you purchased a printed book you will see a 7-digit alpha-numerical code in your product. Use this code to access your downloads at https://downloads.musicplay.ca|
Table of Contents
1. Welcome to Music
35. On Top of Spaghetti
69. A Pizza Hut
Powerpoint: Johnny One Hammer
Powerpoint as PDF: Johnny One Hammer
SMART Notebook: Johnny One Hammer