Sing! Say! Dance! Play! Handout Book
This is a pre-printed copy of the Handout Book that was available at the Live Sessions. The download version will be available on July 19th, 2023 for registered participants of Musicplay Live 2023 Virtual: Sing! Say! Dance! Play!.
Handouts for each session are included:
- Artie Almeida
- Percussion Discussion
- Sing! Sing! Sing!
- The Power of a Prop!
- Fun With Fundamentals
- Love to Listen
- Rhythm Instrument Fun
- Engage and Energize!
- Assess without Stress
- John Jacobson
- Choral Reading: Repertoire Opportunities and Performance
- Music is in All of Us
- Where Our Dreams Begin
- Your Family
- There is Hope in the Air This Christmas
- American Song
- A Wilderness Partner Song
- Reach for a Star
- I Can See
- Frank Coates
- Bucket Drumming
Do I need it to participate?
Absolutely not! However, having a physical handout provides some advantages, including:
- The ability to hold, follow along, highlight, and take notes in the handout
- A tangible reference book that you'll have after the symposium that you can easily use to quickly remember ideas
- Ideal for individuals who prefer to read and reference written information.
Our shipping location is in Red Deer, Canada. You may experience delays and receive your handout booklet after the live virtual sessions have passed. Handouts are still available in a download format alongside each live session on Musicplay Workshops. You will also have until August 1st, 2024 to rewatch the recordings and take notes.