Musicplay Kindergarten Digital Resources
Musicplay Kindergarten is a comprehensive program that offers a diverse range of songs and activities, providing you with options to teach concepts and skills your way. The digital resource package includes all the digital content that compliments the Musicplay curriculum. If you’ve ever had the WiFi in your school let you down, having access to the song videos, PowerPoints or mp3s is very helpful!
- Song PowerPoints
- PDF of PowerPoints
- Lyrics and Notation Videos
- Note Highlight Videos
- Teacher and/or Kids Demos
- Audio mp3s
- Searchable Excel Index
Each Song PowerPoint Includes
- Musical notation
- Song lyrics with colorful illustrations - great for shared reading!
- One slide lyrics: All lyrics for each song are given on one slide for times that the teacher doesn’t want to click through a PowerPoint.
- Color-coded Boomwhacker® melodies for simple reading and scale songs
- Slides to teach students melody, rhythm, tempo, dynamics, form, and expression.
- Orff arrangements or Bordun suggestions for many songs.
- Links to related websites for many songs.
Everything in the Digital Resources can also be found on MusicplayOnline.
- Musicplay Kindergarten Digital Resources
- Hey Hey Look at Me Vocal Audio
- Hey Hey Look at Me Accompaniment Audio
- Hey Hey Look at Me PowerPoint PDF
- Penguin Polka Vocal Audio
- Penguin Polka Accompaniment Audio
- Penguin Polka PowerPoint PDF
See what other teachers are doing with Musicplay Kindergarten: